Segment 8: Today, the most fun thing that happened was getting completely obliterated by a thunderstorm on a ridge line, which Funky Chicken defined better as a “hurricane”. 😅 We legit thought we were going to die, but somehow we just kept walking. Luckily it hit us when we only had .5 left to summit. On our way down, we met a bunch of CDT hikers who were smiling & laughing. They were waiting an hour under a tarp until the storm passed. I love seeing people still keeping such a light heart after an intense experience like that… being able to laugh about the struggle. I consider that true strength.
- Hiking the Timberline Trail, Glacial Stream Crossings, Constant Birthing of the Present Moment and Time Being a Man Made Construct
- Letting the Ocean Heal Me, Hitchhiking Inland, Universe Gifting Me Virile Men and Honoring Their Cocks, Getting Caught on Camera
- Krystal’s Hibiscus Flower in Full Bloom, Stigma Around Traumatic Events, Forgiving What Never Was and Exploring Newport OR with Violet
- Guilty Pleasure Songs, Stranger Things Lighting Animation, Normalization of Sex/Violence and Rekindling with Krystal
- Meteor Shower in Jackson Hole, Spaghetti Dildos, Passion/Trauma, In and Out of the Present Moment and Making Love Under the Traces of Glittering Stardust