We visited the Snow Plow Train and walked along the railroad. Afterwards, we went to Potter Marsh and sauntered down the boardwalk. It was perfect for wildlife viewing. We watched the fish swim upstream, the ducks fluttering their wings and a swan in the distance. We even saw dragonflies making love on the handrails!
- Unintentionally Seductive, Ben Joining Us for the Last Stretch, Passing Through Different Realities, Why I Make the First Move and Covid is All Mental
- Kneeling Before His Feet, Losing Myself Through an Orgasm, Not Understanding My Place in the World and Trying to Find Comfort in My Sense of Brokenness
- Sucking Off a German, Getting Rejected by an English Man and Getting Railed by a Ukrainian Dude—All in a Matter of 10 Hours
- Insatiable Woman, Trace of Bloody Handprints, Surprise Trail Romance and Making Boys Perspire From Nervousness
- Driving in the Wrong Lane, Te Anau Bird Sanctuary, Public Skinny Dipping with a Stranger and Diverting the Pain