I’ve been reminiscing about these really simple times that seem out of reach at the moment. This was my love & I when we first met & were still reluctant to openly admit we have been crushing HARD on one another. This is now our favorite breakfast restaurant to eat at every Sunday morning after church… NOW, I have to hike 100 miles before I can even reach a town. Then, I have to hitchhike to get into the actual town, & from THERE, I can walk to a restaurant. Sooo much gratitude for having a car back in Chicago, & sooo much gratitude for having our cute little traditions. I always feel in heart space getting to experience such moments of coming together.
- Twinkling Morning City Lights, Beyond the Character I Play, Hyper-Sexuality and Staying Lighthearted Throughout My Perceptions
- Hiking the Timberline Trail, Glacial Stream Crossings, Constant Birthing of the Present Moment and Time Being a Man Made Construct
- Letting the Ocean Heal Me, Hitchhiking Inland, Universe Gifting Me Virile Men and Honoring Their Cocks, Getting Caught on Camera
- Krystal’s Hibiscus Flower in Full Bloom, Stigma Around Traumatic Events, Forgiving What Never Was and Exploring Newport OR with Violet
- Guilty Pleasure Songs, Stranger Things Lighting Animation, Normalization of Sex/Violence and Rekindling with Krystal