Lisa took me up McHugh Peak via the Bear Valley Trail. I let her lead the way. We came upon frost quite quickly. Near the top, we met a couple who asked us to help them find the summit. It was foggy which made it challenging to see the trail, let alone find it. We walked with them to the top and saw just the most breathtaking view. It was as though the Universe made a picture frame out of the clouds with the view of the mountain ranges, just for us.
- Hiking the Timberline Trail, Glacial Stream Crossings, Constant Birthing of the Present Moment and Time Being a Man Made Construct
- Letting the Ocean Heal Me, Hitchhiking Inland, Universe Gifting Me Virile Men and Honoring Their Cocks, Getting Caught on Camera
- Krystal’s Hibiscus Flower in Full Bloom, Stigma Around Traumatic Events, Forgiving What Never Was and Exploring Newport OR with Violet
- Guilty Pleasure Songs, Stranger Things Lighting Animation, Normalization of Sex/Violence and Rekindling with Krystal
- Meteor Shower in Jackson Hole, Spaghetti Dildos, Passion/Trauma, In and Out of the Present Moment and Making Love Under the Traces of Glittering Stardust